Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fresh Start

I've attempted to start a blog many many times in the past, but I've always just ended up making them all private because there are times when I just wanted to pour all my feelings out and it just didn't seem appropriate to make it pubic at the time. But for the past few weeks, I've had a lot of spare time, and I've been reading a lot of food and fashion blogs and it inspired me to start one again.

I've been working in an advertising agency for 3 years in Hong Kong and I took a 1 year working holiday to London. During my time there, I worked and traveled. It's been a wonderful and memorable experience and I wish that I had stayed there for longer.

After I left London, I spent several months back in Sydney to visit home and to visit my sister who at the time just had her first child, Elise.

I'm now back in Hong Kong looking for my ideal job, hence I have a lot of spare time reading other people's blogs and doing the things I've always wanted to do but never had the time - such as learning Chinese and starting a blog.

I'll be sharing with you the highlights of my trip in London, Europe and Sydney in this blog. Hope you'll enjoy it! Feel free to give me any comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment